For foreigners who wish to enter Thailand, documents are required to allow them entry into the country, known as “visa”, which consists of two popular types:
- Tourist Visa for foreigners who wish to enter Thailand for the purpose of tourism which can stay up to 60 days and can be extended for another 30 days, but after 90 days the foreigner must leave Thailand immediately, otherwise it is considered an illegal person.
- Non-Immigrant Visa or visa for foreigners who live in Thailand for one purpose, such as a study visa, work visa, etc. Those who wish to apply for a visa can stay for a period of 1 year, which this type of visa can can be divided into 3 main types
- Education (ED) visas for those wishing to enter the country for study or further study.
- Work visa (for foreigners wishing to work or conduct business in Thailand, including business dealings.
- Family Dependent Visa (O) Entry as a Household Person or Dependent For non-Thai nationals who wish to enter the Kingdom as a follower of the husband or wife
Line Official : Pimlegal
Tel : 094-365-5697, 092-889-9046