Get a Thailand one-year business visa
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The non-immigrant B visa (business), normally provided with one year of multiple entries, is a visa issued to foreigners who are interested in pursuing business opportunities or looking to invest in a company, business, or condominium in Thailand.
Approval of this visa will vastly depend on the purpose of the application, and once issued at the Thai embassy abroad, it needs to be used within one year. However, this requires the visa holder to exit and re-enter Thailand every 90 days by either air, sea, or land.
It is important to note that a one-year multiple-entry non-immigrant B visa is valid for a period of 12 months where each entry will be valid for 90 days. After each entry, you are then required to exit the country by any border checkpoint to secure another 90-day entry stamp. This is simply a stamp as no visits to the Thai consulate or fees are required. For recommendation, a short bus trip to Cambodia is the easiest route, but any border checkpoint will be fine.
- You provide the passport details of the applicant
- You transfer the professional fees by wire transfer, Western Union or via PayPal
- Sponsorship documents are prepared and couriered directly to you or to the appropriate Thai consulate or embassy
- You will apply for the visa, with the supporting sponsor documents, directly at the consulate or Thai embassy or courier your application if allowed (depends on location)
- The Thai embassy or consulate will issue you the one year multiple entry Non-Immigrant B visa
- You are now welcome to enter Thailand
Why invest in Thailand?
Thailand’s economy has seen a growing state in the modern area and is characterized by steady growth, strong exports, and...
Providing tailor made solutions for every business type.
CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANT, As a certified accounting firm, our knowledge of Thai markets allows us to provide tailor-made solutions...
Understanding the Business Climate and Culture in Thailand
Thailand is a popular destination for foreign investors due to its favorable business environment and vibrant culture. However,...